Saturday, March 1, 2014

Post #1

When I discover a new blog, I always click to read the very first post.

What was the original intention for the blog? Who were they back then? What inspired them to take all the thoughts and ideas from their head and start committing them to paper? Ok, so a blog is not paper, but you know what I mean.

As for this one, I have already written my first post. Go click on the tabs and read the "Who."
I also have a second blog that parallels this one, only it's where I journal about my private life. Sex. Experimentation, discovery, sensory descriptions, and an exploration of my personal limits. This other blog is explicit, so if you're rather prudish I recommend not reading it. On the other hand, if you're curious about following this part of my journey, click away: Learning to Fly (my private life)

The remaining tabs should explain who I am, what my intentions are, and why I finally decided to sit down and start writing.

Now, for my next trick, I'm going to post a bit of what's in my head. It will appear out of context, I'm not going to explain the backstory, nothing. I'm just gonna write. If you discovered this blog and like it and read post after post, then it'll all start to make sense.

After all, I am writing this for myself, I'm just doing so in a public forum.

Oh.
One more thing. I've come across similar blogs which have helped me make sense of things and helped me realize that everyday things at home are actually abuse. Maybe my stories here will help someone else make sense of stuff going on in their own home. If my discoveries help someone else in this situation, then that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment