Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm thankful for...

  • BEING EMPLOYED!!! Last week I interviewed for a job I knew I had a good chance of getting, and today I learned that I got it. Yay! It's a long-term temp job that I'm taking for the interim - I'll still continue my quest for a higher paying job across the city - but this is a huge step in the right direction. 
  • Having a caring and generous dad. Yesterday he dropped off some food and got us caught up on bills. 
  • Sunshine. 
  • Accomplishing a huge amount of sorting and packing over the weekend. 
  • Sticking to my priorities. I decided to go on a social media vacation (ok, except for Pinterest) and this is helping me to focus my time and energy on what really needs to be done. 
  • Having cash in my purse and money in savings.
  • Feeling good, both mentally and physically.
  • My kids. They were both home over the weekend and it was fun to be around their happy personalities.
  • Being able to see a light at the end of the tunnel (see the first item on the list)

No comments:

Post a Comment